Most web browsers are configured to automatically accept cookies. If the user wishes to customize their management, he must modify his browser settings. Further information can be found under “Cookie management” in this provision.
By visiting and using the website, the user expressly agrees to the cookie management described below. Definition of cookies. A “cookie” is a data or text file that a web site server temporarily or permanently stores on the user’s computer equipment (hard disk, tablet, smartphone, or similar device) through its browser. Cookies may also be installed by third parties with whom the
Cookies retain a certain amount of information, such as visitors’ language preferences or the content of their shopping cart. Other cookies collect statistics about the users of a website or ensure that graphics appear correctly and that applications work well on the website. Others make it possible to adapt the content and/or advertising of a website according to the user.
- Essential or technical cookies: these are cookies essential for the operation of the website, enabling good communication and they are intended to facilitate the browsing;
- Statistical or analytical cookies: these cookies make it possible to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see their browsing behaviour when they visit the website. This improves the user’s browsing and makes it easier for him to find what he is looking for;
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable specific features on the website to improve user friendliness and experience, including remembering user preference choices (e.g. language);
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website. They make it possible to evaluate and improve the content and performance of the website (for example by counting the number of visitors, identifying the most popular pages or clicks), and to better match commercial proposals to the user’s personal preferences..;
- Advertising or commercial cookies: these are files intended to collect data relating to the profile of visitors and likely to be installed or read by third parties with whom the controller collaborates in order to measure the effectiveness of an advertisement or a web page and to better adapt it to the user’s interests;
- Tracking cookies: the website uses tracking cookies via Google Analytics, in order to help the controller to measure the ways in which users interact with the content of the website, and which generates visit statistics strictly anonymously. These statistics continually improve the website and provide the user with relevant content. The controller uses Google Analytics to get an overview of the traffic on the website, the origin of this traffic and the pages visited. This means that Google acts as a subcontractor. The information collected by Google Analytics is generated as anonymously as possible. For example, it is not possible to identify who visits the website. For further information, the user is invited to consult Google’s data protection policy, available at the following address:
Commercial cookies do not contain any personal data. The information collected using commercial cookies and tags is used to measure the effectiveness of advertising and to better personalize advertising on the website and on other websites belonging to the advertising network or for which the controller provides advertising services.
The retention period for cookies varies according to their type: essential cookies are generally kept until the browser closes, while functional cookies remain valid for 1 year and performance cookies for 4 years.
The controller authorizes public search engines to visit the website via ‘spiders’ with the sole aim of making the access and content of the website accessible via their search engines, without the controller granting the right to archive the website. The controller reserves the right to withdraw the authorization as formulated in this article at any time.
To make offers likely to interest the user, the controller is likely to conclude agreements with advertising agencies on the Internet. They have received permission from the controller to place advertisements on the website. When the user visits the website, the advertising agencies may also collect information.